Are you interested in using the core innovations remote and want to connect it with your favorite devices by using their different code list. Then why late here we have gathered Innovation TV, VCR codes for three brands of universal remote controls. If you’re eagerly waiting for these device codes then make sure to check out their codes and connect your favorite device with the below provided codes by checking one by one.
Core Innovations Universal Remote Codes
Innovation TV codes for OneForAll universal remote controls:
- Smart Control 8 (URC7980): 0037, 0556.
- Smart Control 5 (URC7955): 0037, 0556.
- Evolve TV (URC7115): 0037, 0556.
- Evolve series (URC71x5): 0037, 0556
- Contour TV (URC1210_R00): 0037, 0556.
- Contour series (URC12x0_R00): 0037, 0556.
- Essence TV (URC7110_R00/R01): 0037, 0556.
- Essence TV (URC7110_R02/R03): 0037, 0556.
- Essence series (URC71x0_R00/R01): 0037, 0556.
- Essence series (URC71x0_R02/R03): 0037, 0556.
- Simple TV (URC6410): 0519, 0037, 0556.
- Simple TV (URC6419_Lat_Am): 0519, 0037, 0556.
- Simple series (URC64x0): 0037, 0556.
- TV Zapper (URC6810): 11212, 13435.
- Zapper + (URC6820): 0037, 0556.
- OFA 8 (URC2981_R00): 0037, 0556.
- OFA 8 (URC2981_R01_R02): 0037, 0556.
- Mixed 4 digit codes: 0037, 0556, 0519.
Four and five digit Innovation TV codes for Philips universal remote controls:
- 4 digit codes (v.1): 0064, 0546, 0583.
- 5 digit codes (/10): 10508, 15526, 17921.
- 5 digit codes (/10 V02): 19332, 13713, 10106, 13248.
- Innovation brand code: 1360
Innovation TV codes for Spectrum universal remote controls:
- 4 digit codes (Cisco DTA): 0861, 2661, 0061, 2881.
Four and five digit Innovation VCR codes for Philips universal remote controls:
- Five digit codes: 28400, 28609, 28707.
- Innovation brand code: 1360
These are all the useful codes for the core innovation brand device to program with universal remote control. If you’re unaware of how to program it then make sure to check out the below step by step guidance. So that you can easily connect to both device and remote.
How to Program Core Innovations Universal Remote Without Codes
Don’t you know/find the codes? no problem just use this method to find out the codes in an easy way. With auto search method, all of the universal remote codes shall begin through the scanning process in your remote. It can scan one code at a time in order to find out the correct and working remote code to program your remote control. You can proceed with the below steps.
- First of all “Turn on” your smart device such as “TV” or any other device which you would like the universal remote control to operate it.
- Now tap the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds to “Turn on” remote. After 3 seconds the LED light shall indicate the device has been ready to program now.
- Point out your remote to your TV or any device and then tap on “CH+” & “CH-“ buttons. Then the remote will show on/off signals. Then tap on “up” or “down” key continuously until the device shall turn off.
- Now you have to verify the code tapping on “power” key. Now your device should “Turn on”. If your device starts, you can once try changing the channel in order to verify that remote has been programmed correctly or not.
- Then click on “Device” button to save this code. Now the device’s LED light shall blink twice for confirming the code has been stored and activated the remote successfully.
How to Program Core Innovations Universal Remote With Keycode Method
By using this keycode method we can easily program any of our favorite universal remote controls and of course this keycode shall identify the model of your device.
- To begin the process you need to “turn on your device”
- Now tap on the “TV” button on your “Core innovations universal remote”
- Hold on the “Setup button” of your universal remote until it will show the “Light Flash” (“that means the remote is in learning mode”)
- Finally, you have to enter the “Keycode” that you collected from programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you finish this process, then you simply “point your remote before TV” after that “Press And Hold The Power” button.
- Finally, you can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
Finish, now your tv can be accessed perfectly with your favorite universal remote control, but if you find that your device is not working then you can try to repeat the above procedure in the same way but with different code from the list we mentioned above.
How to Program Core Innovations Universal Remote With Code Search
Sometimes, your device can not be connected with your universal remote control by using the keycode method, at that time we recommend you to try to setup your universal remote to search mode to get the correct one. With this method the remote shall be converted into the search mode forcefully. The procedure for code search is given below.
- Make sure your device is on if not “Turn Your Device On”
- Then long press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote.
- Now enter three digit code “9-9-1”
- After that hold on “Power Button” on your remote and then tap on “channel up (ch+)” until your device will “Turn off”
The drawback of this method is taking more time, but it is crucial in order to find out your key code.Once you are done with the above procedure then your remote must be working in for all of the functions.