In all of the cases the digital converter box come along with its own remote control during the purchase. But in any case if you’ve missed it or it’s been broken while usage then you must want to shift to use any other alternative. In this case we recommend you to use the digital converter box universal remote. If you would like to use this remote control for the first time ever then you have to make sure that you should program it with your converter box. In order to pair universal digital converter box there must be a need of codes here.
From this blog post we are going to be share with you the procedure of how to pair your device with the remote control and different codes to be used while pairing and to program your device with the remote control as well. So without any further ado let’s get started our today’s topic now.
In order to program with digital stream converter box universal remote you may need to use either 3, 4, or 5 digit remote code. Of course we’ve provided all the list of codes along with brand name converter boxes and also the codes to go with them. Suppose the codes that we have mentioned beneath do not work to program your remote to be worked with your digital converter box, then do not be hesitate to leave us your request below in the comments for your code and we will add it to our list as soon as possible
Now you can find out the remote control codes for your digital converter model from below list. Whenever you’re programing the remote, you have to enter the code into the remote, then you need to test the remote in order to check if it is able to control your Digital Converter model. If the code does not work, try with another code on the list. But if you’re still not finding out any working code yet then you need to try with the below method once.
How to Program Digital Converter Box TV Without Remote Codes
If you’re facing an issues while using the codes throughout the internet you found on or if you do not aware of the codes yet then do not worry about anything else. Here we’re going to be provide you how to connect your device without using the codes just by using the auto code search method. By using the below steps any universal remote control shall go into the scanning procedure automatically. Look at the procedure below how it scans one code simultaneously which should be paired with your device and then work with it properly.
- To begin this method, you have to switch on the “smart device” that you would like to use. In this example, it is the digital converter box.
- Now turn your remote on and then click on device button that you want to use such as; TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL, for about at least three seconds. Here an LED light on your remote will blink to indicate when the device has been all set to be prepared to program.
- After that, face your remote towards the device and then tap on the CH+ and CH- buttons. Now the remote shall show on and off signals. After that, click on the up and down key repeatedly until your device turns itself off.
- Then make sure to verify the code by tapping the power button. And then the device shall turn itself on. Once the device starts, try to switching and changing the channels to make sure that the remote has been programming in a right way.
- Finally click on the device button on the remote and then save the code. The LED of the device will blink two times to confirm whether the code is stored or not.
Remote Control Codes for Digital Converter Box
3 Digits Universal Remote Codes For Digital Converter Box
4 Digits Universal Remote Codes For Digital Converter Box
5 Digits Universal Remote Codes For Digital Converter Box
Digital Converter Box Remote Codes For All Brands
- ACCESS HD Digital Converter Code = 1760
- AIRLINK 101 Digital Converter Code = 1749
- ALPHA Digital Converter Code = 1760
- AMTC Digital Converter Code = 1760
- APEX Digital Converter Code = 0519
- ARTEC Digital Converter Code = 1759
- CADENCE Digital Converter Code = 1758
- CHANNEL MASTER Digital Converter Code = 1757
- COSHIP Digital Converter Code = 1758
- DIGITAL STREAM Digital Converter Code = 1751
- DISH NETWORK Digital Converter Code = 0654
- ECHOSTAR Digital Converter Code = 0654
- GE Digital Converter Code = 1769
- GOODMIND Digital Converter Code = 1769
- GRIDLINK Digital Converter Code = 1746
- iNet ACCESS Digital Converter Code = 1760
- INSIGNIA Digital Converter Code = 1750
- KINGBOX Digital Converter Code = 1759
- LASONIC Digital Converter Code = 1746
- MAGNAVOX Digital Converter Code = 0581
- MICROGEM Digital Converter Code = 1747
- PHILCO Digital Converter Code = 0581
- RCA Digital Converter Code = 1032
- SANSONIC Digital Converter Code = 1746
- SKARDIN Digital Converter Code = 1749
- SUNKEY Digital Converter Code = 1741
- TIVAX Digital Converter Code = 1760
- VENTURER Digital Converter Code = 1748
- WINEGARD Digital Converter Code = 1748
- ZENITH Digital Converter Code = 1750
- ZENTECH Digital Converter Code = 1749
- ZINWELL Digital Converter Code = 1740
5 Digit Codes For Digital Converter Boxes:
- Access HD Digital Converter Code = 52185
- Apex Digital Converter Code = 52478
- CASTi Digital Converter Code = 52305
- Channel Master Digital Converter Code = 52365
- Daewoo Digital Converter Code = 52338
- Daytek Digital Converter Code = 52305
- Digital Stream Digital Converter Code = 52303
- GE Digital Converter Code = 52360
- Gridlink Digital Converter Code = 52348
- Insignia Digital Converter Code = 51415
- Lasonic Digital Converter Code = 52348
- Magnavox Digital Converter Code = 51563
- Philco Digital Converter Code = 51563
- RCA Digital Converter Code = 52325
- Sansonic Digital Converter Code = 52348
- Sylvania Digital Converter Code = 51563
- Tivax Digital Converter Code = 52185
- Zenith Digital Converter Code = 51415
How Do You Program a Universal Remote to a Digital Converter Box?
There are two more methods left if you’re facing this why won’t my universal remote program to my tv? issue. They are one is manual method, and another one is code search method. So try with these methods if you couldn’t pair with the above given method in case.
If you’d like to know how do i pair my digital converter box? then this digital converter box manual method helps you a lot. Actually by using the desired code shall help to pair your digital converter box remote. So that, by using the key code you can simply and in an easy way program your universal remote. Of course the necessary code also identifies the make and the model of the devices in use. The steps are given below.
- To begin with this method, you have to switch your device on
- After that tap TV button on the digital converter box Universal Remote
- In the next step, press and hold setup button of your digital converter box universal remote until you observe the light blinking. The blinking light indicates that the remote has entered into learning mode.
- Now here you have to enter the key code mentioned in the programming guide or the instructions booklet.
- After the procedure, face your remote towards the TV and press and hold the power button.
- In the final step, you can release the power button as soon as the screen will be switched to off mode.
After all of these steps, the device shall be started working correctly. Suppose, the device is getting any interruptions or not working correctly, you can pair and setup the digital converter box remote control again with the same steps just by using a different code from the above-listed principles.
With Code Search
digital converter box remote programming with code search……If you’re unable to find out the key code, that can be suitable to your digital converter box universal remote code and works properly, then you could easily set up your digital converter box universal remote control by using the search mode method. You can even find out this code in the manual instructions booklet, which forces the remote to go into search mode automatically after that.
- To begin the procedure you have to make sure turn your device on.
- Then press and hold setup button on your digital converter box universal remote
- Here you need to enter the 9-9-1 three-digit codes.
- Tap on power button on your remote and then press the ch+ button until the device in question turns off automatically.
The universal remote for digital converter box manual and also this pairing method using the code search method is a little long and takes some extra time. Once you have done all these steps and done the above procedure, your remote is now being ready to use.
We hope this article has been given you the best answers on how to program universal remote to tv (digital converter box). If you feel this article helped in whatever you’re searching for and you’d like to share this article with your colleague and friends who are waiting for this type of article then we highly recommend you to share it and spread it around the world. If you have any comments, concerns, questions or any other words to say about our website then please feel free to write them down beneath in the comment section.