Are you eagerly looking for your favorite panasonic blu-ray universal remote codes here we have all the 4 digit and 5 digit codes. You can check them down below. From this article we’re going to be provide you all the necessary codes and also the best instructions guide so that you have no chance to get any error while pairing to your device.
The panasonic blu-ray is one of the best and popular television brands in the tech market. Basically, here an panasonic blu-ray brand comes with its default remote control. But in any situation if you’ve misplaced this tv app or it get spoilt or you only want to shift to use the universal remote control with your familiars suggestion to program this blu-ray. So you’re on the right track, with the universal remote, you can easily program not just your blu-ray but other devices too such as DVD and Satellite.
If you’re eagerly waiting and searching around the internet for panasonic blu ray remote control tv codes to program, so this article helps you to outline panasonic blu-ray codes from below. Of course there are so many universal remote control codes for panasonic blu-ray given below. So in case if one of the codes doesn’t work with your device, then don’t be hesitate just try out with another code. The code is usually a 4-digits figure so we recommend you to try with 4 digit first then go with another.
You must know how to connect universal control to tv. The panasonic blu-ray manual has been mentioned below and you can use the code as per those instructions. The guide will help you a lot, so don’t miss this opportunity. But before we move on to pairing instructions we would like to give you the universal codes first. So why late simply check and try one by one.
Universal Remote Codes List
4 Digit Codes
5 Digit Codes
- 20490 (directv & charter remote)
How Do You Program A Universal Remote To A Panasonic Blu-Ray Player?
If you would like to program your panasonic universal blu ray player universal remote control whether it could be ge or it could be a ir6 whatever you’d like to connect with but make sure to have a correct code and then proceed with the below simple steps. So that you can enjoy all the entertainment and informational channels on your devices. So why late let’s get started.
- Make sure that your panasonic blu-ray set has been “turned on”
- Keep your universal remote control close to the Blu-Ray set that you’re actually wish to program.
- On your universal remote you have to find out the “Menu” button, then tap on ‘Setting’ button and then click on ‘Program Remote’ after that select ‘Sound’ option as the device you wish to pair. Keep in mind the menu button would appear as ‘SetUp’ option in some universal remote controls.
- After you’ve done with all the above steps a tiny LED light shall blink for a couple of times at this point. You have to enter any code that we’ve given in the above list by using the number button on your remote control. The tiny light would be go off once you get the right code. If not, try with next code until you get the right one.
- Now on your remote control you have to press any function buttons so that you can check whether it is working or not. If it works, there you go, you have successfully programmed your universal remote to your Blu-Ray.
In this method the panasonic blu ray remote pairing is done by the different panasonic blu ray Universal remote control codes which is go through the scanning procedure. Of course the number one principle is scanned simultaneously in order to get to the correct small code. You just simply proceed with the instructions to program your panasonic blu ray universal remote with the auto search method. The steps are given below:
- In the first step you have to switch on the “smart device” that you would like to use. In this example, it is the TV.
- Now turn your remote on and then click on device button that you want to use such as; TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL, for about at least three seconds. Here an LED light on your remote will blink to indicate when the device has been all set to be prepared to program.
- After that, face your remote towards the device and then tap on the CH+ and CH- buttons. Now the remote shall show on and off signals. After that, click on the up and down key repeatedly until your device turns itself off.
- Then make sure to verify the code by tapping the power button. And then the device shall turn itself on. Once the device starts, try to switching and changing the channels to make sure that the remote has been programming in a right way.
- Finally click on the device button on the remote and then save the code. The LED of the device will blink two times to confirm whether the code is stored or not.
If you’d like to know how do i pair my panasonic blu ray remote to my tv? then this manual method helps you a lot. Actually by using the desired code shall help to pair your panasonic blu ray universal TV remote. So that, by using the key code you can simply and in an easy way program your universal remote. Of course the necessary code also identifies the make and the model of the devices in use. The steps are given below.
- To begin with this method, you have to switch your device on
- After that tap TV button on the panasonic blu ray Universal Remote
- In the next step, press and hold setup button of your panasonic blu ray tv universal remote until you observe the light blinking. The blinking light indicates that the remote has entered into learning mode.
- Now here you have to enter the key code mentioned in the programming guide or the instructions booklet.
- After the procedure, face your remote towards the TV and press and hold the power button.
- In the final step, you can release the power button as soon as the screen will be switched to off mode.
After all of these steps, the device shall be started working correctly. Suppose, the device is getting any interruptions or not working correctly, you can pair and setup the panasonic blu ray remote control again with the same steps just by using a different code from the above-listed principles.
If you’re unable to find the key code, that can fit to your panasonic blu ray universal remote code and works properly, then you could easily set up your panasonic blu ray universal remote control by using the search mode method. You can even find this code in the manual, which forces the remote to go into search mode automatically after that.
- To begin the procedure you have to make sure turn your device on.
- Then press and hold setup button on your panasonic blu ray universal remote
- Here you need to enter the 9-9-1 three-digit codes.
- Tap on power button on your remote and then press the ch+ button until the device in question turns off automatically.
The panasonic blu ray remote control manual and also this pairing method using the code search method is a little long and takes some extra time. Once you have done all these steps and done the above procedure, your remote is now being ready to use.
That being said guys! we hope you find this article very helpful. If you had benefit from this article and you feel worth to share this article with your friends and other universal panasonic blu ray remote control users then proceed to share with them and support us to reach this information as much as many people around world. We take all your suggestions into consideration about any other universal remote control codes and of course if you have any other codes then mention that code in the below comment section.