Hello my dear geeks! Today our topic is how do you program a universal remote to a sony blu-ray player? Of course we’ve been tutoring different types of universal remote control codes on different digits such as three, four, five…etc just in case if you need any type of universal remote codes you can simply ask us via the below metioned comment section. So that we will give the suitable code to aby of your brands/devices. In this article we would like to provide the sony blu ray universal remote codes and programming process. So without any further ado let’s get started our today’s episode.
In this article you’re going to be learning about how do you reset a sony blu-ray remote? and then how to re-pair/program with your favorite devices. If you’re curious to know more about this topic then make sure to check out the step by step procedures and the codes as well from the below paragraphs.
How to Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes?
As we all know the auto code search method allow any type of universal remote control codes are gonna be via scanning procedure in the remote. Of course it scans a code simultaneously inorder to configure the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. You can follow the instructions given below:
- You have to “Turn On” your smart device such as “TV” that you’d like universal remote to work with.
- Then “Turn On” your remote control, there after you have to tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for at least about 3 seconds. Here the LED light shows the device is ready to program.
- You need to face your remote to the device and then hit on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Tap “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will be turned off.
- Now you can verify the code by tap on “power” button. The device must be turned on. If it begins, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed perfectly.
- Now tap the “device” button on your remote control so that the code will be saved. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
If you know the 3 digit code for sony dvd player, sony blu-ray 4 digit remote codes or any other codes for your devices to operate with your sony blu-ray player then it is easy to pair your devices with the universal remote control. So why late let us check out the step by step procedure so we can pair it up easily.
- “Turn on your device” first.
- Now you need to click on the “TV” option on your “Sony Blu-Ray universal remote”
- There after you have to press and hold the “Setup button” of your remote control until it shows the “Light Flash” (that means it is in “Learning mode”)
- That’s all you can enter the “Keycode” which you grabbed from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve completed this process, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can unhold the “Power Button” whenever the screen switched off.
That being said guys, now your TV device will be working fine with your favorite universal remote control, In case if your device is not being working properly then try to repeat the same process with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
In some cases there are some situations like you couldn’t find out the key code that works for your device at that time you can setup your universal remote control to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which pushes the remote into the search mode.
- First of all “Turn your Device On”
- Now tap and hold the “Setup” option on your remote
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code (mostly preferable code)
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Ch+ then until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
Of course the above mentioned procedure may take some more time eventhough it is crucial method to find out your key code. Once you’ve done the above process your remote should be working for all the in functions.
That being said guys, We hope the above mentioned methods and the codes have been worked to program your Sony Blu-Ray Player and for your favorite remote control too. Those methods are used for Sony Blu-Ray Player remote control setup for avoiding any interruptions.
Sony Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes
3 Digit Codes
617, 644, 645, 670, 671, 729, 730, 731, 768.
4 Digit Codes
2484, 1516, 2014, 2020, 2022, 2065, 2103, 2108, 2113, 2162, 2171, 2176, 2189, 2203, 2226, 2238, 2244, 2251, 2257, 2273, 2278, 2296, 2298, 2305, 2306, 2307, 2309, 2313, 2329, 2332, 2338, 2355, 2405, 2406, 2407.
5 Digit Codes
11516, 41516, 42178, 42180.
If you feel to be benefited from this sony blu-ray player remote codes article then make sure to give us a feedback, it will give us a strength up to improve our website and of course to reach many aspirants those who are eagerly waiting for their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote control codes those are working for you, please mention those codes in the below comment section we will forward them to the other users too by posting them in our site.