Do you want to control your toshiba blu-ray player with the help of your favorite universal remote control! But don’t you know how to do that! then no problem here we are to solve your problem. Of course you need to use toshiba blu ray universal remote codes and we have them with us. So you can connect your device with this remote without any interruptions.
Mainly, you need to have to know that which codes your remote control supports other you could easily do a manual search like we given below. First of all let us give you the codes of course those are different types such as three digit, four digit and also five digits. So you have to simply enter any working code one by one until it get programmed with each other.
Actually, TOSHIBA is not that much popular blu-ray devices in the market nowadays. Of course they provide you with their personal remote control. But in any case if you find it not working issue and unable to control it with that remote, at that time you can use any universal remote to program that BLU-RAY device.
Before you are going to search or use the code to pair your universal remote control and your toshiba blu-ray device you must know the procedure of how to pair your universal remote control in order to work with your toshiba blu-ray before you can use the code. Of course the guide on how to program a TOSHIBA BLU-RAY with a universal remote control has also been mentioned below.
How To Program Universal Remote Control For TOSHIBA BLU-RAY
- To begin our procedure you need to switch on your TOSHIBA BLU-RAY set first.
- Then you must hold your universal BLU-RAY remote to face towards your TOSHIBA BLU-RAY that you’d like to program.
- There after you need to find out & click on the ‘Menu’ option on your universal remote. In the menu screen you need to press on ‘Settings” option and then tap on “Program Remote” then select “SOUND” or any device you want to program.
- If you’ve got the programing procedure correct, then the tiny light shall blink for about “FOUR TIMES”. When you observe it does, then pick any of the codes below for your device and enter them. Once the entered code was correct then the light goes off. But if it hasn’t gone then try with another code with same procedure.
Finally tap on any of the function keys which located on your remote control. When if it works, that actually mean you got through the correct steps. But in case if it doesn’t work, repeat the steps and try with another code until it worked.
How To Program Your Toshiba Blu-Ray With Remote Code Search
If you do not want to take any tension in finding the codes for your device then here we have a perfect method known as search code option. You can use the below procedure for a help in finding the code for your blu-ray device.
- Firstly you need to make sure that “Turn your device on”
- After that find out the ‘Setup’ option on your favorite universal remote control
- Then you have to enter this unique universal code i.e., “991”
- After entering that code, you have to tap on any functional key from your universal remote for controlling your device.
That’s all you’re all done with this procedure. We hope you’ve got the code which is working for your device and helped to pair both your device and remote control as well.
Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
10156 (Most likely to work), 11524, 11656, 21515, 21769, 20041, 20695, 21608, 21008, 21154, 31788, 11704, 10845, 10650, 11356, 10060, 11265, 21503, 21588, 20043, 20209, 21972, 20503, 11156, 20045, 10822, 11256, 12006, 11935, 11945, 21606, 22277, 22006, 10832, 21510.
Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Rca Universal Remote Codes For Toshiba Blu Ray Player
3309, 3362, 3363, 3406, 3407, 3162, 3167, 3274, 3307, 3527, 3528, 3611, 3600
Please refer your booklet for the below programing methods
You can check out some other programming methods that are already given in your booklet. But in case if you miss your booklet which came along with your universal remote control then please use the below steps if you could pair your device with your remote by using the above mentioned steps which are mentioned above of the codes.
How To Program Toshiba Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
Do you know how to get Toshiba Blu-Ray remote to control tv, If you do not then please do check out the below given step by step procedure and be programmed with your devices. But here we are haring our procedure which can program without using the codes. Once try this method if you do not know the codes. Of course we have also gotten very less codes that’s why we are providing this method which can give you access to get some more working codes while pairing.
- Make sure to “Turn On” smart device such as “TV” that you would like universal remote to operate.
- Now you have to “Turn On” your remote then tap on the device button such as (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for upto 3 seconds. After that the LED light will blink that means it indicating the device is ready to program.
- There are after you need to point out your remote to the device and then click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. After that remote shall show on/off indicators. Now click “up” or “down” key continuously as soon as the device will turn off.
- Now you need to verify the code by click on the “power” key to confirm. So the device must be Turn On. So if it starts, you have to try for changing the channel in order to confirm that the remote is programmed in a correct way.
- Finally tap on the “Device” Button so that it will save the code. The device LED will blink twice for confirming the code saved.
That’s all! you don’t always need to have the codes to program your devices with the help of universal remote control but you can use this simple procedure in order to be paired with. Of course while pairing you may get Toshiba Blu-Ray remote codes 4 digit or Toshiba Blu-Ray remote codes 3 digit or whatever. So try this method without using the code it will automatically search for its working one and get paired with your devices.
How to Program Toshiba Blu-Ray Remote Control With Code Search
Sometimes you need to search for the code when you do not find in the booklet. So in that case you have to follow the below procedure and there you might get the codes which works fine with your remote and devices. So let’s check out the steps now.
- Firstly “Turn Your Device On“
- There after you have to press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote
- After that simply enter a common 3 digit code “9-9-1“
- Now on your remote hold on the “Power Button” and then click on “CH+” until your device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
This is one of the simplest method to proceed with. If you couldn’t find the code then you can try and find with the above procedure and the code will be found instantly.
How To Program Toshiba Blu-Ray Remote Control With Manual Method
If the above methods are not worked with your Toshiba Blu-Ray universal remote control and they couldn’t perform well then try with the below procedure and it will definitely work. So try any one of these three of them and enjoy your device programs with one remote control.
- “Turn Your Device On“
- Click the “TV” on your “Toshiba Blu-Ray universal remote“
- “Press and Hold Setup Button” of your universal remote until it shows the Light Flash (That means it still is in Learning mode only)
- Now enter a “Keycode” which you’ve already gathered from the programming guide (instructions booklet)
- After you’ve done with it you need to “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- Whenever the screen switches off that time you can release “Power Button”
We hope you’re done with pairing your device and your favorite universal remote control now. You can watch and enjoy all your tv shows or anything else without any interruptions. So just follow them and enjoy your new universal remote control latest features on your devices.