Would you like to get the amazon fire TV universal remote control codes ? are you eagerly waiting for this list then wait is over now. You can collect the codes from this article now. So why late let us begin our article.
We all are know that amazon is a multinational brand and it has been grown exponentially over the decades and it seems to tick marks all of the boxes with all of its amazing services. Such as from being an E-commerce giant to being a powerhouse of entertainment, the options and services provided by this brand are almost unlimited.
Of course the amazon Fire Stick is the one of the most purchased products on this official website like it always gives all access for all the OTT platforms now a days. Even though these online subscription services are replaced the traditional fashion of the cable networks. Here the Amazon Fire TV Remote is a quite basic knowledge to have to use it and of course it is much easier to set it up as well, and the remote can also be used as your universal remote by following particular instructions.
Amazon Fire TV Universal Remote Control Codes
So, where is the 4 digit code for amazon fire tv? if this is your question then the big list is given below, from that list you can check each and every amazon fire stick universal remote 4 digit code and enjoy after programed. Keep in mind the amazon fire tv universal remote for all the TV brands is different:
- Haier- 00639
- Hisense- 00551
- Insignia- 00545
- JVC- 29247
- LG- 00516, 00683
- Panasonic- 47149
- Philips- 63428
- Samsung- 00521
- Sanyo- 00279
- Sharp- 43500
- Sony- 14917
- TCL- 00629, 00492
- Toshiba- 52389
- Vizio- 00344
These are the codes and if you would like to know the answer for “can you connect a universal remote to amazon fire stick?” the answer has given below:
- Firstly click on the “Mode” button on the TV by using a Smart Hub once your TV device code is being programmed.
- Now click on the “SET” button until the LED blinks two times.
- Now you have to press “9-9-4” and after that press the SET button. Leave the SET button.
- Here you have to enter “universal remote code for amazon fire tv” and then click on Display button. Now the LED will again blink two times.
It shall allow the user to access the TV comfortably.
How Do You Program a Universal Remote to Amazon Fire TV?
If you program well then you can control fire stick with tv remote. The amazon fire stick tv remote could be used on the multiple devices and of course it can be eliminate different remote controls for all of the devices. Mainly the remote is able to controlling all of the devices and also the components are included. In order to start using it, you need to program and then set it up with each device at your home.
1. First of all “Enter the device into setup mode”
Here you have to search for the SETUP button on your Amazon Fire TV Remote, and then click and hold the button until it gives red light blinks. Now release the Setup button, and then the remote is now ready to be programmed with your device.
2. After that you have to “Select the device type”
In this step you have to hold and release the TV button that you want to set up.
3. In this step you have to “enter your universal remote code from the list of devices”
We’ve already given the one for all code for amazon fire stick list you can get from the above list. Make sure to enter the code until the red light turns off.
4. Finally “Confirm and Verify the Results”
Now you’ve to point your universal remote towards the device’s direction and after that turn your device on and off. If your device once responds, that means it is ready to use; otherwise, you have to still try using other codes to set it up.
5. “Setting up other devices”
If you want to set up other devices you need to repeat the steps mentioned above.
How To Use a Universal Remote with Amazon Fire TV (including Cube, Stick and Pendant)
You may already be aware of universal remote controls and amazon fire tv technological aspects. But the amazon firestick is not like all other ones you can read why here…: There are many kinds of sources that are suggesting which you can not use a universal remote with an amazon fire tv line of streamers.
This is just because none of the Fire TV products also includes the real working brand fire tv box, Stick, Pendant, and Cube do not have a built-in infra red (IR) receiver such as most customer’s electronic A/V devices. Thus, universal remotes which use IR won’t work with the Fire TV. But instead of that, you should control a fire tv with the amazon’s proprietary remote.
So till now, there are no complete choices available for a single remote control of all the devices whenever using the fire tv. But to state this issue, the Inteset Technologies provides a simple, USB-based, plug-and-play IR receiver which is compatible with the Amazon Fire TV product line known as the IReTV.
Now you can easily control all of your equipment with a universal remote. Of course the IReTV shall work directly with these both the Inteset Int-422 and Logitech Harmony line of universal remotes…that’s all!
Setting up the Fire TV with the IReTV IR Receiver
Do you have the Amazon Fire TV Cube, Stick, or Pendent device, so you’ll need the Inteset USB Y cable which facilitates a USB data and power connection from the single micro USB port that is available on the Cube, Stick and Pendant.
Suppose, if you do have an original fire tv box, then simply plug the IReTV into a USB port of a fire TV. You need to position the IR receiver end of the IReTV in the location which is line-of-site from where you’ll be using a remote. You need to keep in mind that a Fire TV may be positioned behind closed doors, or behind the TV.
How To Program the Inteset Int-422 for Use with the IReTV and Fire TV
There is no different than a setup for use with any other device for programming an Inteset Int-422 for use with the IReTV and Fire TV.
- Click on the Device key on the remote that you wish to program the Fire TV (ie: A, B, C, or D).
- Tap and hold the SET button on the remote still the signal LED (red light) blinks twice, then release that button.
- You have to enter the five-digit setup code for the Fire TV which is: 02049
- The LED blinks once as each digit is entered. If the code is valid, then the LED will blink twice quickly.
Programming the Logitech Harmony for Use with the IReTV and Fire TV
If you would like to program a Logitech harmony in order to use it with the IReTV and Fire TV then there is no different than the setup for use with any other device. You can follow the remote’s instructions for the device setup included with the harmony.
Keep it in mind which inteset is currently working with the Logitech for adding the IReTV/Fire TV to the Harmony device database. Meanwhile, when prompted to enter the manufacture and device to set up, enter Microsoft and Xbox 360 (the IR codes sent from the remote to control the Fire TV use the same IR codes as for the Xbox 360).
Amazon Fire TV universal remote control Codes for most TVs
The amazon alexa universal voice remote is capable to control the most manufacturers TVs that include Samsung, Sony, LG and many more is now simply being sold along with the Fire TV Stick streaming player.
You can even buy fire tv universal remote itself for $29.99, of course the amazon universal remote has the power and volume controls, and of course it can also control the other audio video equipment, such as the sound bars and receivers, says amazon. Note: The devices need to be IR-enabled.
Programming steps for Alexa Voice fire tv universal remote control
1. First of all connect one end of the USB Cable into your Amazon Fire TV Stick and an other end into the included power adapter.
2. Connect the power adapter into the nearby power outlet. We also recommend which you use the included USB Cable and power adapter for your best experience.
3. Connect Amazon Fire TV Stick into the HDMI port on your TV. If you are having any trouble while connecting to the HDMI port on your TV, at that time you can use the included HDMI Adapter to enhance the accessibility. (HDMI cable sold separately)
4. Turn your TV on, and select the appropriate HDMI input.
5. Insert the included batteries into the remote control. Pair remote by holding down the HOME button for about 10 seconds. If the remote does not automatically connect, make sure that the batteries are properly inserted into it. Amazon Fire TV Stick is now connected to your TV. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete your set up successfully.