Hello everyone! Are you an enthusiast of universal remote control codes and their programming instructions? then this website is belongs to such peoples who want to operate their latest electronic devices with one in all universal remote control. Today we are going to be taking a look at the JVC TV Universal Remote Codes and their programming instructions. With this short and sweet introduction about our today’s topic let’s begin our full article now.
So what do you get from this article, if you read it from beginning to the finishing point is you’ll be capable of programming your JVC tv with your branded universal remote control and also you can collect different types of codes like 3 digit, 4 digit and 5 digit ones which are helpful to connect your different devices with this one remote. So without any further ado let’s get started.
JVC TV And DVD Universal Remote
Basically the remote codes for the jvc tvs are mentioned below list. Of course all those jvc remote control codes can be used with ALL types of JVC televisions. However these codes are being used with any of branded universal remotes suppose if your remote requires a 3 or 4 digit code. It also contains are JVC, DVD and VCR remote codes.
Whenever you’re using the remote codes mentioned from the below, you should be aware of how do you program a universal remote to a jvc tv. But at the same time you might have got a question asking your self or with your colleagues like will a universal remote work on a jvc tv ….of course yes if you want to know how then without any delay just check out the programming instructions and collect your required code as per the steps instructed below.
How To Program A Universal Remote to a JVC TV
- First of all you have to check out the code we mentioned below and then grab ones designated to your device such as ge, rca, philips, roku…..etc. In order to doing it so, you’ll be saving more time at the time of the procedure since you could easily provide the codes once asked.
- Then insert new or working batteries on your remote control to make sure a seamless process. Aside from that, turn on your devices before hand.
- If you would like to activate the “Learning Mode”, you have to tap and hold the SETUP option until it shows a light flash which is its indication.
- Now you require the codes to enter by using the number buttons on your remote.
- Tap on the power button until your device is turned off.
- Once you’re confirmed that it is completely turned off, you can turn it back on after a few seconds. Then you need to test out some commands on your remote control and see if it follows.
- Some cases it doesn’t follow the commands, you’ll need to repeat the above procedure from the first step and use another code from the list given below.
How to Program JVC TV Universal Remote Without Codes
Don’t you know/find the codes? no problem just use this method to find out the codes in an easy way. With auto search method, all of the universal remote codes shall begin through the scanning process in your remote. It can scan one code at a time in order to find out the correct and working remote code to program your remote control. You can proceed with the below steps.
- First of all “Turn on” your smart device such as “TV” or any other device which you would like the universal remote control to operate it.
- Now tap the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds to “Turn on” remote. After 3 seconds the LED light shall indicate the device has been ready to program now.
- Point out your remote to your TV or any device and then tap on “CH+” & “CH-“ buttons. Then the remote will show on/off signals. Then tap on “up” or “down” key continuously until the device shall turn off.
- Now you have to verify the code tapping on “power” key. Now your device should “Turn on”. If your device starts, you can once try changing the channel in order to verify that remote has been programmed correctly or not.
- Then click on “Device” button to save this code. Now the device’s LED light shall blink twice for confirming the code has been stored and activated the remote successfully.
How to Program JVC TV Universal Remote With Keycode Method
By using this keycode method we can easily program any of our favorite universal remote controls and of course this keycode shall identify the model of your device.
- To begin the process you need to “turn on your device”
- Now tap on the “TV” button on your “JVC TV universal remote”
- Hold on the “Setup button” of your universal remote until it will show the “Light Flash” (“that means the remote is in learning mode”)
- Finally, you have to enter the “Keycode” that you collected from programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you finish this process, then you simply “point your remote before TV” after that “Press And Hold The Power” button.
- Finally, you can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
Finish, now your tv can be accessed perfectly with your favorite universal remote control, but if you find that your device is not working then you can try to repeat the above procedure in the same way but with different code from the list we mentioned above.
How to Program JVC TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Sometimes, your device can not be connected with your universal remote control by using the keycode method, at that time we recommend you to try to setup your universal remote to search mode to get the correct one. With this method the remote shall be converted into the search mode forcefully. The procedure for code search is given below.
- Make sure your device is on if not “Turn Your Device On”
- Then long press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote.
- Now enter three digit code “9-9-1”
- After that hold on “Power Button” on your remote and then tap on “channel up (ch+)” until your device will “Turn off”
The drawback of this method is taking more time, but it is crucial in order to find out your key code.Once you are done with the above procedure then your remote must be working in for all of the functions.
Universal Codes For JVC TV
3-Digit JVC TV Universal Remote Codes
024, 094, 066, 557, 655, 559, 012, 026, 030, 160, 190, 405, 533, 570, 164, 642, 560, 217, 013, 055, 065, 059, 141, 089, 901, 182, 123, 030, 160, 190, 405, 141, 231, 404, 040, 051, 008, 091, 082, 066.
4-Digit JVC TV Universal Remote Codes
0508, 2321, 0067, 5170, 1096, 1115, 4201, 0653, 2118, 3650, 0731, 1055, 0617, 1010, 5203, 1795, 0141, 1795, 5071, 0321, 5199, 1009, 1130, 1818, 0481, 0053, 1180, 3841, 0311, 1080, 1092, 5204, 0993, 0060, 0771, 0418, 1180, 1123, 5206, 1048, 1117, 0802, 0308, 0093, 0023, 1182, 1131, 1058, 0650, 1235, 1281, 1288, 1299, 1307, 5311, 1109, 2005, 0069, 1911, 1227, 1133, 1227, 4107, 1011, 1012, 1111, 1114, 1430, 1029, 0607, 1060, 1026, 1049, 1052, 1054, 2097, 2115, 2166, 2204, 2206, 2017, 2028, 2047, 2090, 2096, 2217, 3060, 3067, 3118, 3121, 3122, 3123, 3005, 3006, 3007, 3014, 3055.
5-Digit JVC TV Universal Remote Codes
12265, 10069, 11892, 11774, 10053, 18016, 10053, 10160, 14808, 14273, 13650, 13829, 19405, 10169, 11670, 11349, 12811, 107311, 10683, 11245, 12463, 10463, 12049, 12561, 10650, 17706, 1193, 12859.
You might have got a question like what is the universal remote code for a jvc tv? from the above big list. So here is our short answer and the answer is the codes are also designed particularly for the brand and device type which you have that leaves you less burden on compatibility/matching issues. In any case this may sound easy, it’s a little demanding when it comes to patience and focuses on the task. More so if you’re not that tech-savvy, you might have being encountered repetition of steps and get angered along the way.
We hope you’ve liked our effort on collecting the above jvc smart tv universal remote codes and of course the best part of this article is providing the steps on how do i program my jvc remote to my tv? this is most frequently asked question by different users around the web. So we solved almost all of the issues in this article. You simply need to read the article and clear your doubts regarding this remote control and device.