Hello guys! Are you struggling to find out the vizio blu-ray player remote codes such as GE, RCA, Philips…etc and also would you like to know more about pairing the blu ray player with the universal remote control and want to operate them in your work place, home, office, school…or anywhere you use your favorite devices. Then why late let’s just take a quick look at the below instructions and their codes.
From this article you will definitely find out the codes 3 digit, 4 digit and 5 digit codes which definitely work for your blu ray player and any other devices that you would like to pair up with. You can also get to know on how to program a universal remote control with blu ray player by using the codes. The codes and the instructions are provided in the below section.
Vizio Blu-Ray Player 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Now first of all we will take a look at the 5 digit codes because most of the vizio blu ray player codes are being paired with these codes only. So we are going to show the five digit codes first. There after you can check out the four and three digit codes that we mentioned after these codes below.
Vizio Blu-Ray Player 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Vizio Blu-Ray Player 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
These are the different universal remote codes which are highly recommended to connect your favorite devices with the universal remote control. Now if you do not know how to programing steps then don’t worry we’re going to give a tutorial on how do i program my vizio remote to my blu-ray player? So without any further ado let’s get started.
How to Program Vizio Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
Don’t you know/find the codes? no problem just use this method to find out the codes in an easy way. With auto search method, all of the universal remote codes shall begin through the scanning process in your remote. It can scan one code at a time in order to find out the correct and working remote code to program your remote control. You can proceed with the below steps.
- First of all “Turn on” your smart device such as “TV” or any other device which you would like the universal remote control to operate it.
- Now tap the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds to “Turn on” remote. After 3 seconds the LED light shall indicate the device has been ready to program now.
- Point out your remote to your TV or any device and then tap on “CH+” & “CH-“ buttons. Then the remote will show on/off signals. Then tap on “up” or “down” key continuously until the device shall turn off.
- Now you have to verify the code tapping on “power” key. Now your device should “Turn on”. If your device starts, you can once try changing the channel in order to verify that remote has been programmed correctly or not.
- Then click on “Device” button to save this code. Now the device’s LED light shall blink twice for confirming the code has been stored and activated the remote successfully.
How to Program Vizio Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Keycode Method
By using this keycode method we can easily program any of our favorite universal remote controls and of course this keycode shall identify the model of your device.
- To begin the process you need to “turn on your device”
- Now tap on the “TV” button on your “vizio universal remote”
- Hold on the “Setup button” of your universal remote until it will show the “Light Flash” (“that means the remote is in learning mode”)
- Finally, you have to enter the “Keycode” that you collected from programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you finish this process, then you simply “point your remote before TV” after that “Press And Hold The Power” button.
- Finally, you can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
Finish, now your tv can be accessed perfectly with your favorite universal remote control, but if you find that your device is not working then you can try to repeat the above procedure in the same way but with different code from the list we mentioned above.
How to Program Vizio Blu-ray Universal Remote With Code Search
Sometimes, your device can not be connected with your universal remote control by using the keycode method, at that time we recommend you to try to setup your universal remote to search mode to get the correct one. With this method the remote shall be converted into the search mode forcefully. The procedure for code search is given below.
- Make sure your device is on if not “Turn Your Device On”
- Then long press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote.
- Now enter three digit code “9-9-1”
- After that hold on “Power Button” on your remote and then tap on “channel up (ch+)” until your device will “Turn off”
The drawback of this method is taking more time, but it is crucial in order to find out your key code.Once you are done with the above procedure then your remote must be working in for all of the functions.