Hello everyone! I hope you’re doing great. Do you have a soniq tv and unfortunately your original remote has been broken up or damaged for any reasons then you might get a doubt like what remotes work with soniq tv? no problem here is our best blog post on this you just need our guidance on how to setup and use the universal remote control for this device. So without any firther ado let’s get started our today’s topic.
If you would have bought your favorite universal remote control then you must need universal remote codes for soniq tv here is our list of codes for different devices and brands such as TV, DVD, VCR, CABLE, SAT, DVR, DTV and AUDIO…..Comcast, DirecTV, Dish, GE, Oneforall, Philips, RCA, Sony, Samsung, Sharp, Spectrum, Sansai, Toshiba, U-verse and Vizio respectively. Suppose if you troubleshoot with any code while trying to pair then make sure to check out another code and repeat the procedure until it get programed with your favorite universal remote control.
Soniq TV Universal Remote Setup
On most of the remotes you need to follow the below steps so that you ca easily connect your soniq tv and your favorite universal remote control of any brand. So let’s check out those steps from the below list.
- First of all “Turn On” your television first.
- There after you have to Tap and Hold the “TV and SEL buttons” simultaneously for at least 3 seconds. The button will light.
- Now with that button lit, face and point your remote at your TV and enter the TV’s 3, 4, or 5 digit code.
- After that you have to verify by clicking the VOLUME + button. This should turn the TV VOLUME up.
- Now click on TV button so that it will store the 3, 4, or 5 digit code. In order to confirm the button will blink two times to confirm the code has been stored.
That’s all your SONIQ TV can be controlled with a universal remote and work with Comcast, Dish Network, Direct TV, RCA, etc… We hope you have done with soniq universal remote setup. Now let’s get started to show you the list of remote codes for different brands and devices from the below list. If you have universal remote for soniq tv then make sure to follow the above procedure to pair and also use the codes below.
Soniq TV Universal Remote Codes
The below mentioned codes are for your soniq tv device which are most commonly used codes and they are 4 digit codes. We recommend you to collect these codes first to program with your tv and remote control by using the above programing instructions. If you could not find that the below codes are woring for you then make sure to check out our other codes that are provided below of this list.
One For All Universal Remote Soniq TV Code
From the below list you can find out soniq tv codes for one for all universal remote controls. So if you are curious to connect these two brands then make sure to check out the codes below and use them for your brands. Of course they are in the form of 3, 4 and 5 digit codes and you just make sure to check out them one after one until it works with your device.
- Smart Control 8 (URC7980): 3168, 2493, 2474, 3660, 1298, 3005.
- Smart Control 5 (URC7955): 2493, 3168, 1298, 3005, 3660.
- Evolve TV (URC7115): 2493, 3168, 1298, 3005.
- Evolve series (URC71x5): 2493, 3168, 1298, 3005.
- Contour TV (URC1210_R00): 2493, 3168, 1298, 3005.
- Contour TV (URC1210_R01_2019): 3168, 2493, 3572, 3005.
- Contour series (URC12x0_R00): 2493, 3168, 1298, 3005.
- Contour series (URC12x0_R01_2019): 3168, 2493, 3572, 3005.
- Essence TV (URC7110_R00/R01): 1298
- Essence TV (URC7110_R02/R03): 2493, 2474, 3168, 1298, 3005.
- Essence TV (URC7110_R04/2019): 3168, 3572 3005
- Essence series (URC71x0_R00/R01): 1298
- Essence series (URC71x0_R02/R03): 2493, 2474, 3168, 1298, 3005.
- Essence series (URC71x0_R04/2019): 3168, 3572, 3005.
- Essential series (URC36x1) EU/INT: 3168, 3572, 3005.
- Simple TV (URC6410): 1467, 1298, 1702, 2474, 2493.
- Simple TV (URC6419_Lat_Am): 1467, 1298, 1702, 2474, 2493.
- Simple series (URC64x0): 1298, 2474, 2493.
- TV Zapper (URC6810): 26424, 26353, 33511, 21113, 33121, 35651.
- Zapper + (URC6820): 2493, 2474, 3168, 1298, 3030, 3660.
- OFA Streamer (URC7935): 33511, 35651.
- OFA 8 (URC2981_R00): 1298, 1702.
- OFA 8 (URC2981_R01_R02): 2493, 2474, 3168, 1298, 3005.
- OFA 8 (URC2981_R03_2019): 3168, 2493, 3572, 3005.
- Mixed 4 digit codes: 3168, 2493, 3572, 2474, 1298, 3005, 3660, 1702, 1467, 3030, 1536, 1626.
Philips Universal Remote Soniq TV Code
Here we are going to provide you the best working Four and five digit Soniq TV codes for Philips universal remote controls:
- 5 digit codes (/27): 19253
- 5 digit codes (/10): 14947, 15045, 15143, 15241, 15349, 15447, 15545, 15643, 15741, 15849, 15947, 16045, 16146.
- 5 digit codes (/10 V02): 10435, 10334, 10138, 10030, 19927, 19829, 12824, 12726, 10163, 17646, 12846.
- Soniq brand code: 2670.
Spectrum Universal Remote Soniq TV Code
Soniq TV codes for Spectrum universal remote controls:
4 digit codes (Cisco DTA): 3191
OneForAll Universal Remote Soniq DVD Code
Here are the best and working Soniq DVD codes for OneForAll universal remote controls You can check them out now.
- Smart Control 8 (URC7980): 3177, 3542, 0831.
- Smart Control 5 (URC7955): 2673, 3177, 3542, 3961.
- Evolve series (URC71x5): 3177, 3961.
- Contour series (URC12x0_R00): 2673, 3177.
- Contour series (URC12x0_R01_2019): 3177, 0831.
- Contour series (URC12x9_Lat_Am): 3542
- Essence series (URC71x0_R02/R03): 3177, 3542, 3961.
- Essence series (URC71x0_R04/2019): 3177, 0831.
- Essential series (URC36x1) EU/INT: 3177, 0831.
- OFA 8 (URC2981_R01_R02): 3177, 3542, 3961.
- OFA 8 (URC2981_R03_2019): 3177, 0831.
- Mixed 4 digit codes: 3177, 3542, 2673, 0831, 3961.
SAT Universal Remote Soniq OneForAll Code
Soniq SAT codes for OneForAll universal remote controls are mentioned below and you can grab them to connect with each other. So why late let’s check out the codes now.
- Smart Control 8 (URC7980): 1567
- Smart Control 5 (URC7955): 1567
- Evolve series (URC71x5): 1567
- Essence series (URC71x0_R00/R01): 1567
- Essence series (URC71x0_R02/R03): 1567
- Simple series (URC64x0): 1567, 1846.
- TV Zapper (URC6810): 22242
- Zapper + (URC6820): 1567
- OFA 8 (URC2981_R00): 1567
- OFA 8 (URC2981_R01_R02): 1567
- Mixed 4 digit codes: 1567, 1846.
Soniq Universal Remote 3 Digit Code
There is only one three digit code for soniq universal remote control to be programed with and the code is: 014. We hope you will successfully programmed with this code if you need three digit code in case in the list of soniq universal remote code. Of course if you’re searching for soniq tv universal remote codes tcl then this article might helpful for you. In case if you couldn’t find the soniq tv universal remote codes videocon these codes might help you 0508, 0009, 1298, 1567. However here we also given the kmart universal remote code for soniq tv they are as followed: You could try the Soniq codes from it: 0264 or 0242 or 0222
How Do I Connect My Universal Remote to My TV With a Code?
If you’re willing to know about how do i find my tv code number? then make sure to check out the below method on how to connect any universal remote to your devices. We hope after checking the below instructions you will be finding the answer for how do i setup my universal remote to my tv? So why late without any further ado let’s get started.
How to Program Soniq Universal Remote Without Codes
Don’t you know/find the codes? no problem just use this method to find out the codes in an easy way. With auto search method, all of the universal remote codes shall begin through the scanning process in your remote. It can scan one code at a time in order to find out the correct and working remote code to program your remote control. You can proceed with the below steps.
- First of all “Turn on” your smart device such as “TV” or any other device which you would like the universal remote control to operate it.
- Now tap the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds to “Turn on” remote. After 3 seconds the LED light shall indicate the device has been ready to program now.
- Point out your remote to your TV or any device and then tap on “CH+” & “CH-“ buttons. Then the remote will show on/off signals. Then tap on “up” or “down” key continuously until the device shall turn off.
- Now you have to verify the code tapping on “power” key. Now your device should “Turn on”. If your device starts, you can once try changing the channel in order to verify that remote has been programmed correctly or not.
- Then click on “Device” button to save this code. Now the device’s LED light shall blink twice for confirming the code has been stored and activated the remote successfully.
How to Program Soniq Universal Remote With Keycode Method
By using this keycode method we can easily program any of our favorite universal remote controls and of course this keycode shall identify the model of your device.
- To begin the process you need to “turn on your device”
- Now tap on the “TV” button on your “Soniq universal remote”
- Hold on the “Setup button” of your universal remote until it will show the “Light Flash” (“that means the remote is in learning mode”)
- Finally, you have to enter the “Keycode” that you collected from programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you finish this process, then you simply “point your remote before TV” after that “Press And Hold The Power” button.
- Finally, you can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
Finish, now your tv can be accessed perfectly with your favorite universal remote control, but if you find that your device is not working then you can try to repeat the above procedure in the same way but with different code from the list we mentioned above.
How to Program Soniq Universal Remote With Code Search
Sometimes, your device can not be connected with your universal remote control by using the keycode method, at that time we recommend you to try to setup your universal remote to search mode to get the correct one. With this method the remote shall be converted into the search mode forcefully. The procedure for code search is given below.
- Make sure your device is on if not “Turn Your Device On”
- Then long press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote.
- Now enter three digit code “9-9-1”
- After that hold on “Power Button” on your remote and then tap on “channel up (ch+)” until your device will “Turn off”
The drawback of this method is taking more time, but it is crucial in order to find out your key code.Once you are done with the above procedure then your remote must be working in for all of the functions.